USB TO TTL CONVERTER Original FT232RL | Stable Transmission | Multi Devices | Multi Systems
- Onboard resettable fuse and TVS diode, providing protections including over-current, over-voltage, backward-proof, and ESD protection, improving shock resistance, safe and stable communications.
- Onboard IO protection circuit for surge suppress.
- Onboard TTL serial port 3.3V and 5V voltage level switch, allows selecting TTL level.
- 3x LED indicators for easily checking power connection and signal TX/RX statuses.
- Quality plastic case with a dull-polish surface, well-crafted
- IDC connector with fool-proof design
|PRODUCT CATEGORY||Industrial USB TO TTL converter||HOST PORT||USB|
|DATA RATE||300bps ~ 3Mbps||DEVICE PORT||UART|
|USB PORT||Connector: USB-A|
Protection: resettable fuse, ESD protection
|UART PORT||Connector: 8PIN fool-proof header|
Protection: IO protection diode
|INDICATOR||PWR: power indicator, turns red when USB voltage is detected|
TXD: TX indicator, turns red while the USB port is sending data
RXD: RX indicator, turns red while the device port is receiving data
|VCC||3.3V or 5V output, configured by switch|
|TXD||Connecting to MCU.RX (signal direction: MCU.RX << FT232 << PC.TX)|
|RXD||Connecting to MCU.TX (signal direction: MCU.TX >> FT232 >> PC.RX)|
|RTS||Connecting to MCU.CTS (signal direction: MCU.CTS << FT232 << PC.RTS)|
|CTS||Connecting to MCU.RTS (signal direction: MCU.RTS >> FT232 >> PC.CTS)|