ESP32-C6 Microcontroller, WiFi 6 Development Board, 160MHz Single-core Processor, ESP32-C6-WROOM-1-N8 Module - With Soldered Pinheader
The ESP32-C6-DEV-KIT-N8 is an entry-level RISC-V microcontroller development board integrating WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5 and IEEE 802.15.4 (Zigbee 3.0 and Thread). It is compact in size and powerful, with multiple peripheral interfaces. Suitable for smart home, industrial automation, healthcare, consumer electronics and other applications.
Adopts ESP32-C6-WROOM-1-N8 module, which is equipped with RISC-V 32-bit single-core processor, up to 160MHz main frequency, built-in 8MB Flash; Integrates rich peripherals including SPI, UART, I2C, I2S, LED PWM, SDIO and other interfaces; Onboard CH343 and CH334 USB HUB chips, supports USB and UART development at the same time via a USB-C port. Compatible with the pinout of the ESP32-C6-DevKitC-1-N8 development board, more convenient to use and expand a variety of peripheral modules.
Comes with online examples and tutorials for ESP-IDF development environment, so that you can easily and quickly get started and apply it to the product.
User Manual / Datasheet / Example Codes Etc.
- Adopts ESP32-C6-WROOM-1-N8 module with RISC-V 32-bit single-core processor, up to 160MHz main frequency, built-in 8MB Flash.
- Integrated 320KB ROM, 512KB HP SRAM, 16KB LP SRAM, and 8MB Flash memory.
- Integrated 2.4GHz WiFi 6, low-power Bluetooth (Bluetooth LE), and IEEE 802.15.4 (Zigbee 3.0 and Thread) wireless communication, with superior RF performance.
- Type-C connector, easier to use.
- Onboard CH343 and CH334 chips can meet the needs of USB and UART development via a Type-C interface.
- Rich peripheral interfaces, compatible with the pinout of the ESP32-C6-DevKitC-1-N8 development board, offer strong compatibility and expandability.
- The castellated module allows soldering directly to carrier boards.
- Supports a variety of low-power operating states, adjustable communication distance, data rate, and power consumption balance, to meet the power requirements of various application scenarios.
- 1x ESP32-C6-DEV-KIT-N8
- 2x 40PIN male pinheader(black)
WiFi 6 And BLE 5 Support
Supports WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5 And IEEE 802.15.4 (Zigbee 3.0 And Thread)
Its Bluetooth Low Energy Subsystem Supports Bluetooth 5 (LE) And Bluetooth Mesh
Compatible With The Pinout Of The ESP32-C6-DevKitC-1-N8 Development Board
Function Block Diagram