ESP32-S3 Microcontroller, 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Development Board, dual-core processor with frequency up to 240 MHz
The ESP32-S3-Pico is a compact-size microcontroller development board with multiple digital interfaces.
Adopts ESP32-S3R2 as the main chip, which is equipped with a dual-core Xtensa 32-bit LX7 processor with 240MHz running frequency, with built-in 512 KB SRAM (TCM) and 2MB PSRAM; Onboard CH343 and CH334 chips for USB and UART development via USB-C port; Onboard MP28164 high efficiency DC-DC buck-boost chip with load current up to 2A, ensuring the safety of the product.
You can choose ESP-IDF, Arduino, MicroPython, or other development environments in software so that you can easily and quickly get started and apply it to the product.
User Manual / Datasheet / Example Codes etc.
- Adopts ESP32-S3R2 chip with Xtensa 32-bit LX7 dual-core processor, capable of running at 240 MHz
- Integrated 512KB SRAM, 384KB ROM, 2MB PSRAM, 16MB Flash memory
- Integrated 2.4GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth LE dual-mode wireless communication, with superior RF performance.
- Type-C connector, easier to use
- Onboard CH343 and CH334 chips can meet the needs of USB and UART development via a Type-C interface
- Onboard DC-DC chip MP28164, high efficiency DC-DC buck-boost chip with load current up to 2A
- 27 × multi-function GPIO pins
- Rich peripheral interfaces, including full-speed USB OTG, SPI, I2C, UART, ADC, PWM and DVP (8-bit ~ 16-bit camera interface), LCD interfaces (8-bit ~ 16-bit parallel RGB, I8080, MOTO6800), etc. to achieve various functions flexibly
- Castellated module allows soldering directly to carrier boards
- Supports multiple low-power operating states, adjustable balance between communication distance, data rate and power consumption to meet the power requirements of various application scenarios
- Supports Raspberry Pi Pico expansion board ecology, suitable for artificial intelligence IoT application development