LC76G Multi-GNSS Module, Supports GPS, BDS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS
The LC76G GPS Module is a Multi-GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) module, supports GPS, BeiDou (BDS), GLONASS, Galileo, and QZSS systems, allows multi-system combined or single-system independent positioning. Supports EPO™ (Extended Predictive Orbit) and EASY™ (Embedded Assist System) function, provides a good positioning experience of fast, accurate, high-performance.
User Manual / Datasheet / Example Codes Etc.
- Supports Multi-GNSS systems: GPS, BeiDou (BDS), GLONASS, Galileo, and QZSS
- Supports UART and I2C communication
- Built-in Low-Noise Amplifier (LNA) for improved reception sensitivity
- Supports EPO™ (Extended Predictive Orbit) and EASY™ (Embedded Assist System) function
- Supports 1PPS
- UART communication baudrate: 9600~921600bps (115200bps by default)
- Onboard rechargeable Li battery MS621FE, for preserving ephemeris information and hot starts
- 2x LEDs for indicating the module working status
- Comes with online development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Raspberry Pi Pico/Jetson Nano/Arduino/ESP32)
Compatible With Multiple Platforms
Provides Raspberry Pi/Raspberry Pi Pico/Jetson Nano/ESP32/Arduino Demos And User Manuals, Easier To Develop And Integrate, And Better Expansibility
Multi-GNSS Positioning Support Supports GPS, Beidou(BDS), Glonass, Galileo, QZSS
What's On Board