Seeed Studio XIAO Series are diminutive development boards, sharing a similar hardware structure, where the size is literally thumb-sized. The code name "XIAO" here represents its half feature "Tiny", and the other half will be "Puissant".
Seeed Studio XIAO ESP32S3 leverages 240MHz Xtensa 32-bit LX7 dual-core processor, supporting both WiFi and BLE 5.0 wireless connectivity, allows for deep sleep mode with power consumption as low as 14μA while supporting lithium battery charging management. Ideal for the Internet of Things, Smart Homes, Wireless wearable devices, Robotics, etc.
- Powerful MCU Board: Incorporate the ESP32S3 32-bit, dual-core, Xtensa processor running at up to 240MHz, mounted multiple development ports, Arduino / MicroPython supported
- Outstanding RF performance: Supports 2.4GHz WiFi and BLE 5.0 dual wireless communication, support 100m+ remote communication when connected with U.FL antenna
- Elaborate Power Design: Lithium battery charge management capability, offer 4 power consumption model which allows for deep sleep mode with power consumption as low as 14μA
- Thumb-sized Compact Design: 21 x 17.5mm, adopting the classic form factor of XIAO, suitable for space limited projects like wearable devices
- Perfect for Production: Breadboard-friendly & SMD design, no components on the back
XIAO ESP32S3 is a high-performance board powered by Expressif ESP32-S3R8 chip. With support for 2.4GHz WiFi and low-power Bluetooth® BLE 5.0 dual-mode wireless communication, this board is perfect for high-performance, low-power IoT applications.
When connected with the U.FL antenna, the remote communication distance and reach up to 100m.
Equipped with a powerful Xtensa® 32-bit LX7 dual-core processor running at up to 240MHz, 8MB PSRAM, and 8MB Flash, XIAO ESP32S3 is designed to handle multi demanding tasks with ease.
Additionally, XIAO ESP32S3 supports lithium battery charging management and allows for deep sleep mode with power consumption as low as 14μA. With 4 adjustable power modes, XIAO ESP32S3 can balance communication distance, data rate, and power consumption to meet the needs of various application scenarios.
At just 21 x 17.5mm, XIAO ESP32S3 is designed with the classic thumb-sized form factor, making it perfect for wearable devices. Its breadboard-friendly and surface-mount design makes it ideal for production, with all SMD components on a single-sided board for ease of mass production.