GROW K212 Fingerprint Access Control Board
GROW K212 is a ready made access control board that can be used with popular fingerprint sensor modules such as R307 etc
- Power supply: DC8--30V, ·
- Stand-by mode Current - 40mA
- Fingerprint capacity: 200
- Interface output of motor: ±DC5V,300mA
- Interface output of relay: 3A
- Can be connect with R300,R301T,R302,R303,R303T,R305,R306,R307
- P1：Power supply Input voltage: DC8--30V，Input current: 0.3A
- P2：Relay output
- P3：Active Signal of open door，Voltage DC12V(Input)
- P4：Fingerprint module(Input)
- P6：Button for opening door, closing signal(Input)
- Adjustable resistance: Setting closing time for relay
- Switch: Setting operating time for relay;
- Position 1: Setting relay closing time from 2s to 9s, setted by adjustable resistance;
- Position 2: 0.5s for closing time of relay
- System on working state, indicator light(LED) flash slowly.
- Press SET button, system in register state and indicator light flash fastly.
- Fingerprint can be registered continuously when system in register state; if no need for adding fingerprint more, exit after waiting 5 seconds or by press SET button;
- When back to factory default, press RESET button until hear“Di”, release the button, hearing “Di” long beep means operation successful;
- Fingerprint verified or the button for opening door closed, the relay actuated and keep 0.5 seconds in closing state (when in position 2 for toggle switch) or can be setted from 2s to 9s (when in position 1 for toggle switch, setting time by adjustable resistance);Motor interface output DC5V and keep 0.5 seconds; stop 5 seconds, then minus voltage outputted and keep 0.5 seconds.