The MSP-EXP430FR2433 LaunchPad™ Development Kit is an easy-to-use evaluation module (EVM) based on the MSP430FR2433 Value Line Sensing microcontroller (MCU). It contains everything needed to start developing on the ultra-low-power MSP430FR2x Value Line Sensing MCU platform, including onboard debug probe for programming, debugging, and energy measurements. The board includes two buttons and two LEDs for creating a simple user interface. It also supports using a supercapacitor (must be purchased and installed by the user) that acts like a rechargeable battery, enabling stand-alone applications without an external power supply.
- ULP FRAM technology based MSP430FR2433 16-bit MCU
- EnergyTrace™ Technology available for ultra-low-power debugging
- 20-pin LaunchPad kit standard leveraging the BoosterPack ecosystem
- On-board eZ-FET debug probe
- 2 buttons and 2 LEDs for user interaction