The Nu-Link-Pro is a full-functional debugger and programmer with debugging, online/offline programming, and SWD I/O voltage setting functions. The Nu-Link-Pro includes an USB port that can be connected to a computer host, a set of Status LEDs, an offline programming button, a SWD port that can be connected to a target chip for debugging and programming (the voltage level of the SWD port can be adjusted through software as 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V, or 5.0V), a set of SWD I/O voltage LEDs and SWD Power Output LEDs.
- USB ⇔ SWD bridge
- Support ICP (In-Circuit Programming)
- USB Plug & Play
- Programmable output VDD: 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V, 5.0V
- Wide target VDD input level:1.8V~5.5V
- Support Off-line copy function
- Support Device: NuMicro M0 / M23 / M4 Family & 8051 (1T): MS51 / ML51 / N76E Series