Audio Expansion Module for Raspberry Pi Pico, Concurrently Headphone / Speaker Output
User Manual / Datasheet / Example Codes Etc.
The Pico-Audio is an audio expansion module designed for Raspberry Pi Pico, which incorporates PCM5101A low power stereo decoder, and uses I2S bus for transmitting the audio signals. It supports a wide range of audio sampling rates, and allows headphone and speaker signal output at the same time.
- Support audio sampling frequency of 8~384,000Hz.
- Using 3-wire I2S, effectively reducing EMI.
- With undervoltage protection and a double mute system, it can automatically mute (stop output) when there is a clock error or power failure.
- Provides 20dB of out-of-band noise.
- Onboard standard 3.5mm headphone and 4-wire speaker output interface, support audio output.
- Provides Pico sound card, driver-free driver, compatible with Windows, Linux and other systems.
- Pico audio player provided.
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Logic voltage: 3.3V
- Audio Decoder: PCM5101A
- DAC SNR: 106 dB
- Logic level: 3.3V
- Audio bus: I2S
- Speaker driving: 2.6W/channel (4Ω BTL)
- Earphone driving: 40W per channel ([email protected]Ω 3.3V)