Raspberry Pi Pico Entry-Level Sensor Kit, Including Pico Expansion Board and 15 common modules, All-in-one design
Pico-Sensor-Kit is a PICO entry-level sensor kit, including common sensors such as LED, buttons, and buzzers, which is easy for beginners to get started.
All-in-one design, all the modules are connected with PCB castellated holes, which is not needed to be soldered or wired anymore. Hence, you do not need to worry about the wiring. and it can provide you with an excellent programming experience.
Of course, you can separate these modules, and then connect them with the wires we provided, and these modules are easy to be integrated into your projects.
User Manual / Datasheet / Example Codes Etc.
- Standard Raspberry Pi Pico header, supports Raspberry Pi Pico series boards
- All-in-one design, all modules are connected to Pico via PCB castellated holes, no soldering or wiring required.
- Including 15 common modules such as LED, button, buzzer, etc., which can be separated to use independently
- Comes with online development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ and MicroPython)
- Pico-Sensor-Kit-B x1
- IR remote controller x1
- PH2.0 dual-plug 4PIN cable x15
- PH2.0 4PIN cable x5
All Modules Are Connected To Pico Via PCB Castellated Holes, No Soldering Or Wiring Required, Or Can Be Separated To Use Independently