Radxa´s ROCK3 Compute Module (Radxa CM3) is an SoM (System on Module) Based on the Rockchip RK3566 SoC in a small form factor of 55mm x 40mm, it integrates CPU/PMU/DRAM/STORAGE and Wireless.
Radxa CM3 is powered by the Rockchip RK3566 SoC, a 64-bit Quad Cortex A55 low-power core with up to 2.0 GHz. It comes with a maximum of 4GB RAM and up to 128GB eMMC storage.
With a simple carrier board (a 2 layer baseboard is sufficient to provide access to all functions of the SoM), the engineers can quickly develop solutions and prepare the boards for production.
This product is 4GB RAM, 32GB eMMC with WiFi connectivity
- Processor: Rockchip RK3566, Quad-core Cortex-A55 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @2.0GHz
- Memory: 1GB LPDDR4 (depending on the variant)
- Wireless LAN, 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE with onboard and external antenna options
- Onboard Gigabit Ethernet PHY
- 1 × USB 2.0 port ( highspeed ), 1 x USB 3.0 port ( 5Gbps )
- 1 × PCIe 1-lane Host, Gen 2 ( 5Gbps )
- 2 x SATA ports, one shared with USB 3, one shared with PCIe
- 50 × GPIO support
- 1x HDMI up to 4K x [email protected]
- 1x eDP four lanes, 2.7Gps per lane
- 2x MIPI DSI four lanes, 1.6Gbps per lane
- PDM, support mic array
- VP9/H.264/H.265 decode [email protected]
- H.264/H.265 encode [email protected]
- OpenGL ES 3.2/OpenCL 2.0/Vulkan 1.1 GPU
- Input power: 5V DC
- Connector: 3x 100P 0.5mm pitch B2B connector
- Dimension: 55 mm × 40 mm