SC09 Servo - 2.3kg Serial Bus Servo, Two-way Feedback, Servo/Motor Mode Switchable, Compact Size, 300° Rotation Angle
SC09 Servo is a mini and compact dual-shaft serial bus servo, which can control within a range of 300° and can be programmed to switch to continuous rotation motor/stepper motor mode.There is an interface on the servo, which can be used in series to control 253 bus servos at the same time and each servo can get its current angle, load, voltage, mode, and other information. It is suitable for the robotic arm, hexapod robot, a humanoid robot, wheeled robot, and other robotic projects that require feedback on servo angle and load.
User Manual / Datasheet / Example codes Etc.
- Can be used in series to control up to 253 servos simultaneously (assuming adequate power supply) and obtain feedback from each servo.
- Wide voltage input 4.8-8.4V.
- Locked-rotor torque up to [email protected].
- High precision, angle control accuracy up to 300°/1024.
- Programmable operating mode: servo mode angle control/motor mode with continuous rotation.
- Input voltage VIN: 4.8-8.4V
- Mechanism limit angle: no limit
- Rotation angle: 300° (0~1024)
- Baud rate: 38400bps~1Mbps
- Gear type: high-precision metal gear
- No-load speed: 0.1sec/60° (100RPM)@6V
- Position sensor resolution: 0.293° (300°/1024)
- ID range: 0-253
- Feedback information: Position, Load, Speed, Input Voltage
- No-load current: [email protected]
- Locked-rotor current: 1.0A
- Dimensions: 23.2×12.0×25.5mm
UART Serial Bus Control
Allows Controlling Up To 253 Serial Bus Servos At The Same Time
300° Rotation Angle
Allows Angular Control Within The Range Of 300° In Servo Mode
Open Source Control Program