SC15 17kg Large Torque Programmable Serial Bus Servo
As a kind of high-torque programmable serial bus servo, it can control the angle within 180° and can switch to the motor/stepper motor mode that can be rotated continuously through the program. There are two interfaces on each servo, which can be used in series. In theory, 253 bus servos can be controlled at the same time, and each servo can obtain information such as the current angle, load, voltage, mode, and so on. It is suitable for robot projects that require feedback on the angle and load of the steering gear, such as robotic arms, hexapod robots, humanoid robots, wheeled robots, etc.
User Manual / Datasheet Example Codes Etc.
- Input Voltage: 4.8-8.4V
- Mechanical Limited Angle: No Limit
- Rotating Angle: 180° (servo mode angle control) / 360° (motor mode continuous rotation)
- Baudrate: 1Mbps
- Gear:high precision metal gear
- Idling Speed: 0.18sec / 60°@4.8V 0.16sec / 60°@6V
- Pos Sensor Resolution: 180° / 1024
- ID Range: 0-253
- Feedback: Position, Load, Speed, Input Voltage
- Idling Current: 200 mA
- Stalling Current: 1700 mA
- Dimension: 40.5mm x 40mm x 20mm
- Up to 253 servos can be connected in series at the same time(requires full power), also can obtain feedback information from each servo.
- Wide-range input voltage: 4.8-8.4V.
- Large Torque, Up To 17kg.Cm Torque On 8.4V Voltage.
- High precision, the angle control accuracy reaches 180°/1024.
- The working mode can be set by the program: servo mode angle control/motor mode (can rotate continuously).
UART Serial Bus Control
Up To 253 Servos Can Be Connected In Series At The Same Time
Up To 17kg.Cm Torque On 8.4V Voltage, Suitable For Building Quadruped Robots, Hexapod Walkers, Robotic Arms And Other Robotic Projects Requiring Multiple Servos