1.3inch 128x64 OLED display HAT for Raspberry Pi
This is an OLED display HAT for Raspberry Pi, 1.3inch diagonal, 128x64 pixels, with embedded controller, communicating via SPI or I2C interface.
Trying to add a control interface for your Pi? This compact display would be the ideal choice.
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards, Jetson Nano
- Optional interfaces: 4-wire SPI, 3-wire SPI, I2C, configured via onboard resistor
- 1x joystick (5-position), 3x pushbuttons, handy and useful
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano)
- Driver: SH1106
- Interface: 4-wire SPI, 3-wire SPI, I2C
- Display color: blue
- Resolution: 128x64
- Operating voltage: 3.3V