PT2313 is a 4-channel digital control audio processor providing Volume, Bass, Treble and Balance control functions to your audio circuits and amplifiers. Loudness function and selectable input gain are also provided to build a highly effective electronic audio processor having the highest performance and reliability with least external components. All functions are programmable using I2C bus.
Housed in 28 pin SOIC package PT2313 is a pin drop replacement for TDA7313 and very similar in performance with it.
- Least external components count
- Trebel and Bass control
- Loudness function
- 3 Stereo inputs with selectable gain
- I/O for external noise reduction syste, / equalizer
- 4 independent speaker controls for fader and balance
- Independent mute function
- Volume control in 1.25 dB/step
- Low distortion
- Low noise and DC stepping
- Pin compatible to TDA7313
- Easy to control using any microcontroller like Arduino, 8051, PIC over I2C bus.
Applications includes car stereo and all kind of Hi-Fi audio systems.