The ROCK 4C+ single board computer is a robust, high-performing, multifunctional board based on the powerful Rockchip RK3399‑T SoC. ROCK 4C+ is a perfect Raspberry Pi alternative that incorporates class-leading features, including Dual Arm Cortex A72 CPU, Quad Arm Cortex A53, Arm Mali T860MP4 GPU, integrated fan control, stereo audio jack, dual micro-HDMI ports supporting displays up to 4Kp60 resolution, multiple connectivity and storage possibilities and compatible with a wide range of software operating systems.
With the onboard On/Off power button, ROCK 4C+ is an energy-efficient single board computer that can now perform safe shutdowns at the touch of a button without the risk of corrupting storage. It also features multiple storage capabilities, such as 4GB 64-bit RAM and an eMMC socket for robust applications. The board’s incredible features make it ideal for various multimedia and industrial applications, ensuring outstanding performance and reliability in the most demanding of applications.
ROCK 4C+ benefits from extensive storage capacity, including 4GB RAM and a high-speed eMMC socket for eMMC modules which can be used for OS and data storage.
- 802.11 b/g/n/ac (WiFi 5) Wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 5.0 with BLE
- 1 x micro-SD card slot
- 2 x HDMI ports supporting displays up to 4Kp60 resolution and 2Kp60
- 2 x USB2 HOST ports
- 1 x USB3 OTG/HOST port, 1x USB3 HOST port
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet port (supports PoE with add‑on PoE HAT)
- 1 x camera port (2‑lane MIPI CSI)
- 1 x display port (4‑lane MIPI DSI)
- 40 x user GPIO supporting a wide range of interface options: 2 x UART, 2 x SPI bus, 2 x I2C bus, 1 x PCM/I2S, 1 x SPDIF, 1 x PWM, 1 x ADC, 6 x GPIO, 2 x 5V DC power in, 2 x 3.3V power pin. The GPIO header is 97.5% (39/40) Raspberry Pi compatible.