BMM150 3-axis Magnetometer Sensor, Digital Compass Sensor, Magnetic Field Measurement
The BMM150 is a 3-axis magnetometer sensor, with the features of ultra-small form factor, low power consumption, and low noise. This digital high-performance sensor is ideal for a variety of altitude-tracking applications. Supports both I2C / SPI interfaces, compatible with 3.3V/5V voltage levels. It can be easily integrated into projects such as GPS modules, wearables devices, audible devices, and drones, suitable for applications such as accurate altimeters, environment monitoring, and IoT projects.
User Manual / Datasheet / Example Codes Etc.
- Support I2C/SPI interface communication, I2C interface by default.
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V operating voltage.
- Provide online user manuals and resources (Raspberry/Arduino/pico demo and manual).
- Operating voltage: 5V/3.3V
- Communication interface: I2C/SPI
- Resolution: 0.3μT
- Linearity: <1%FS
- Gain error: ±2%
- Temperature drift sensitivity: ±0.01%/K
- Zero point drift: ±40μT（25℃）
- Measuring range: ±1300μT (x,y-axis), ±2500μT (z-axis)
- Data output rate: 10Hz（normal mode: Regular preset）
- Operating temperature: -40~85℃
- Dimensions: 29mm × 20mm
Supports I2C And SPI Interfaces Control
For Use With Controller Boards Like Raspberry Pi/Raspberry Pi Pico/ESP32/Arduino