Precision RTC Module for Raspberry Pi Pico, Onboard DS3231 Chip
The Pico-RTC-DS3231 is an RTC expansion module specialized for Raspberry Pi Pico. It incorporates high precision RTC chip DS3231 and uses an I2C bus for communication. More external sensors are allowed to be connected thanks to the stackable design.
- Standard Raspberry Pi Pico header, supports Raspberry Pi Pico series.
- Onboard high precision RTC chip DS3231, with backup battery holder.
- Real-Time Clock Counts Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Date of the Month, Month, Day of the Week, and Year with Leap-Year Compensation Valid Up to 2100.
- Optional format: 24-hour OR 12-hour with an AM/PM indicator.
- 2 x programable alarm clock.
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Backup battery voltage: 2.3V~5.5V
- Operating temperature: -40°C ~ 86°C
- Power consumption: 100nA (sustains data and clock information)
What's On Board
high precision RTC chip, I2C bus
- RTC backup battery
supports CR1220 button cell
- Power indicator
enabled by soldering a 0Ω resistor on the jumper, disabled by default
- Raspberry Pi Pico header
for attaching to Raspberry Pi Pico, stackable design