5.83inch, 648×480 E-Ink raw display (B), red/black/white three-color SPI Interface, Without PCB.
This is an E-Ink raw display, 5.83inch, 648×480 resolution, with embedded controller, communicating via SPI interface, supports red, black, and white three-color display.
Due to the advantages like ultra low power consumption, wide viewing angle, clear display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for applications such as shelf label, industrial instrument, and so on.
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Comes with development resources and manual (driver board schematic, examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Outline dimension: 125.40mm × 99.50mm × 1.18mm
- Display size: 119.232 × 88.320mm
- Dot pitch: 0.184 × 0.184mm
- Resolution: 648 × 480
- Display color: red, black, white
- Grey level: 2
- Full refresh time: 20s
- Refresh power: 26.4mW(typ.)
- Standby power: <0.017mW
- Viewing angle: >170°